Eat and drink at Lightscape
Your food and beverage needs are covered at Lightscape including food trucks, restaurant dining, marshmallow toasting and a food hall at The Terrace en route. Bars are located on the trail as well as at the Welcome Zone and The Terrace. We also have corporate hospitality available. Read on for more details.
Lightscape Welcome Zone
There's something for everyone at the Lightscape Welcome Zone, located at Observatory Gate. Fill up on tasty treats from the food trucks below and enjoy interactive light play thanks to Red Energy - fun for all ages.
- Low N Slow: Traditional barbeque southern-style sandwiches, drawing influence from several cuisines.
- Taco Station: Everything you know and love about Mexican street food.
- Yia Yia: Mouth-watering Greek street food. Think souvlakis, halloumi chips, and HSPs (Hellenic Snack Packs)!
- Nuggies: Delicious home-made nuggets in a variety of flavours to keep the whole family happy.
- Primo Street Pizza: Traditional woodfired pizza garnished with authentic Italian ingredients.
- Lightscape Bar: Returns with a variety of alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks including warming hot cocktails and mulled wine.
Craving something a little sweeter?
- St Gerry's: The pioneers of the Greek donut craze.
- The Brûlée Cart: Torched-to-order crème brûlée, the perfect addition to a winter's night.
The Terrace Food Hall
Taking its cues from the European Carnival with al fresco market stalls, hand-held bites take centre stage on a winter's evening.
A selection of classic pizzas served up at the Pizza Station, Filipino-style chicken skewers hot off the grill at the BBQ Station, and a delicious variety of either prawn, chicken or vegetables dumplings at the Dumpling Station.
If sweets are more your thing, tantalise your taste buds at the Dessert Station with some hot salted caramel donuts or a crème brûlée.
Still feeling a little chilly? Why not purchase a Lightscape Marshmallow and head to the fire pit to toast your own!
Enjoy a thoughtfully curated, Asian-inspired three-course set menu designed to be enjoyed in a 60-minute sitting either pre or post trail.
Dinner at Jardin Tan can be purchased through Ticketek with your Lightscape trail tickets. You will be prompted to select an appropriate dinner sitting either before or after your booked Lightscape session.
If you have already purchased your Lightscape trail tickets you can add dining to your experience here. Please ensure that you select an appropriate dining time, we suggest a dining sitting that is 75 – 90 minutes before or 90 minutes – 2 hours after your Lightscape trail time.
Curtis Stone Events Corporate Hospitality
Join us in the Eastern Transit Room in the Observatory Building for an hour and a half of winter-inspired bites and beverages either before or after your Lightscape experience.
Ticket-inclusive packages start from $129 per person.
Register your interest by contacting the team at the button below.