You can support the conservation and development of Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria for future generations by donating or volunteering in a range of different ways.
By donating to Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, you can help support their conservation and development for the benefit of current and future generations. Please give to support the preservation and redevelopment of the Gardens’ historic features and collections, the development of new garden displays and landscapes, and vital water conservation and biodiversity research.
Ways to give
- Donate online to the Royal Botanic Gardens Foundation or give to a specific project.
- Sponsor a tree or dedicate a bench to someone special.
- Join one of our valued support groups like the Director's Circle or the Friends of the Botanic Gardens - Melbourne or Cranbourne.
- Leave a gift to the gardens in your will.
- Become a recognised business sponsor through joining our corporate sponsorship scheme or building a bespoke strategic partnership
- Become a volunteer.
If you are interested in supporting the Gardens, one of our friendly team members will be happy to help:
- For all foundation, personal donations, gifts, tree sponsorships, seat enquiries please contact the Development team on (03) 9252 2383 or email@example.com
- For all Corporate Sponsorships and Strategic Partnership Enquiries contact Chris Pilkington (Business Development Lead) on (03) 9252 2437 or Chris.Pilkington@rbg.vic.gov.au
- For all volunteering enquiries please contact:
-Jane Griffin (Volunteer and Friends Coordinator – Melbourne Gardens) on (03) 9252 2331 or Jane.Griffin@rbg.vic.gov.au
-Melanie Mantel (Volunteer and Friends Coordinator – Cranbourne Gardens) on (03) 5990 2206 or Melanie.Mantel@rbg.vic.gov.au