Seasonal Garden Discovery
Available at the iconic Melbourne Gardens
Engage your senses and explore the wonderful sights, sounds and stories of Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria’s Melbourne Gardens.
As children explore the treasures of the Gardens, they will be introduced to an array of plants that make up the Gardens and discover some of the wildlife that lives here.
- Make potpourri to take home
- Discuss what plants need to grow
- Cultivate their own plant to take home
- Exploration through storytelling
- Hands-on experiential garden-based activities
- Seasonal changes in the garden
Supports outcomes from the Victorian Early Years Learning Development Framework