Venues and Weddings – Melbourne
Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria at Melbourne Gardens provides a unique and stunning backdrop for weddings, events, special occasions or corporate functions.
Functions at Melbourne Gardens
Private functions, including weddings, anniversaries and other special celebrations, can be held at a variety of indoor and outdoor spaces by arrangement with the following licensed operators:
- Jardin Tan
- The Terrace
- Gardens House, please contact 03 9639 3999
- Melbourne Observatory, please contact Blakes Feast
- Outdoor spaces including lawns and pavilions, please contact Blakes Feast
- Children’s parties, new enclosed Gathering Lawn area at The Ian Potter Foundation Children’s Garden
- Event space for hire, new enclosed Gathering Lawn area at The Ian Potter Foundation Children’s Garden
Wedding ceremonies and photography
For all wedding ceremonies and photography information, please contact Blakes Feast.
The Terrace has seating with backrests and a designated unisex all-abilities toilet. Wheelchairs are available from the gift shop, next to The Terrace with a $50 refundable deposit.
Wheelchairs are available from the Visitor Centre with a $50 refundable deposit.
Find out more about accessibility (disabled access) at Melbourne Gardens.