Available at the spectacular Cranbourne Gardens
Experience the diversity of Australian landscapes, plants, and animals.
Students will learn about the connections and interactions between living things and their amazing adaptations for survival. They will explore the award-winning Australian Garden and bushland conservation zone and be challenged to consider the impact of human activity on organisms and environmental systems.
- Analyse biofacts collected from the Gardens
- Investigate the health and biodiversity of the aquatic environment
- Use nets to pond for aquatic invertebrates
- Australian environments and ecosystems
- Sustainability of ecosystem services
- Plant adaptations
- Level 7-10 Science and Geography