Select a Program
Enrich your students' learning with a nature-based educational excursion at one of our beautiful Gardens. Led by experienced Learning Facilitators and designed to address key components of the Victorian Curriculum, these activities provide face-to-face engagement through nature play, STEM activities, stories and hands-on experiences, while revealing the rich sensory environment of the Gardens.
Our programs take an integrated and holistic approach to learning, and our educators use a learner-centred teaching approach that encourages a student’s curiosity and nurtures problem-solving skills through direct experience and exploration.
We have programs available at both of our Gardens and we cater for excursions for early childhood and kindergarten, primary school, high school and tertiary level education.
See the programs
- Early childhood excursions at Melbourne Gardens
- Early childhood excursions at Cranbourne Gardens
- Primary school excursions at Melbourne Gardens
- Primary school excursions at Cranbourne Gardens
- Secondary school excursions at Melbourne Gardens
- Secondary school excursions at Cranbourne Gardens
- Tertiary programs at Melbourne Gardens
- Tertiary programs at Cranbourne Gardens
- Vacation care programs
Take a look at the activities available and request a booking for your excursion via the bookings form. Please be advised that we are in the process of reviewing our education program offerings. We have limited availability of some programs, but we will endeavour to accomodate your needs.
90 mins (starting from 10:15am and 12:45pm)
$13 per student incl. GST; $234 per class (for small groups), teachers and adults free
Excursion booking requests
For more information
T 03 9252 2358