Available at the iconic Melbourne Gardens
Explore the diversity of rainforest plants from Australia and around the world.
Students will experience temperate and tropical rainforest environments, investigate the structure and ecology of a rainforest and be challenged to consider the importance of rainforest conservation.
- Create rainforest creatures using clay and plant materials
- Discuss rainforest environments structure and ecology
- Understand the value of rainforests to the wellbeing of people and the planet
- Rainforest structure and ecology
- Level F-4 Geography and Science
- Level 5-6 Economics and Business, Geography and Science