Sustainable Gardening Cranbourne
Develop the basic skills of good gardening practice.
Students will learn about water conservation, organic gardening, composting, and worm farming. While exploring the Gardens, students will consider ideas for designing and developing their own garden.
- Observe organic and sustainable gardening methods in action
- Learn more about worms and their role in the nutrient cycle
- Propagate a plant to take home
- Organic gardening methods and sustainable practices
- The benefits of gardening for us and our community
- Hands-on learning and sharing ideas
- Level F-2 Science and Design and Technologies
- Level 3-4 Health and Physical Education, Design and Technologies and Science
- Level 5-6 Design and Technologies, Science and Geography