Our aims are two-fold:
- to provide interesting, enjoyable and educational activities for Friends, exploring aspects of natural history, such as plant and bird life
- to support projects undertaken at the RBGV Cranbourne.
Check out some of our forthcoming activities and please do feel welcome to join us. Just complete the Booking form (MS Word - 28.3 kB).
Regular monthly activities
- 1st Monday - Herbarium Collectors - Nola Foster
T: (03) 9583 5731
- 1st and 3rd Wednesday - Botanical Illustrators (other than January) - Margaret Holloway
M: (04) 3898 5382
- 1st Saturday - Friends in Focus - James McKee
T: (03) 9707 2624 / M: (04) 1110 2107
- 2nd Tuesday - Botanical Fabricators - Gwen Elliot
T: (03) 8774 2483
- 3rd Saturday - Botanical Basketmakers - Lynn Lochrie
M: (04) 3775 9610
- Every Thursday - Growing Friends - Don Dower
T: (03) 9736 2309; Marjanne Rook T: (03) 9769 7881
- On selected dates - Seed Collectors - Richenda Harrison
T: (03) 9885 2744 / M: (04) 3885 2744
ACTIVITIES CALENDAR for FEBRUARY - JUNE
Note these activities in your 2016 diary now so that you do not miss out on attending any that you are interested in.
- 21 Sunday - Workshop: Grasses and other Monocots
- 5 Saturday to 14 Monday - Australian Textile Exhibition
- 10 Thursday - Open House Elliot Centre
- 19 Saturday to 20 Sunday - Growing Friends Plant Sale
- 13 Wednesday - Discovery Day: Dandenong Ranges inc. Burnham Beeches
- 14 Thursday - Open House Elliot Centre
- 18 Monday - Boat Cruise around Wilsons Promontory
- 7 Saturday - Annual Luncheon
- 12 Thursday - Open House Elliot Centre
- 4 Saturday - Workshop: Fungi
- 9 Thursday - Open House Elliot Centre
To book for any of the activities, just complete the Booking form (MS Word - 28.3 kB).