You can support the conservation and development of the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria for future generations by donating or volunteering in a range of different ways.
By donating to the Royal Botanic Gardens Victoria, you can help support their conservation and development for the benefit of current and future generations. Please give to support the preservation and redevelopment of the Gardens’ historic features and collections, the development of new garden displays and landscapes, and vital water conservation and biodiversity research.
Ways to give
- Donate online to the Royal Botanic Gardens Foundation or give to a specific project.
- Sponsor a tree or dedicate a bench to someone special.
- Join one of our valued support groups like the Director's Circle or the Friends of the Botanic Gardens - Melbourne or Cranbourne.
- Leave a gift to the gardens in your will.
- Become a volunteer.
If you are unsure where to start simply contact our Foundation Team:
- A: Private Bag 2000, South Yarra VIC 3141
- T: (03) 9252 2303
- E: email@example.com