Identifications and Research Botanist
- Taxonomy of the Grevillea victoriae (Proteaceae) species complex
- Taxonomy of Melicytus (Violaceae) in Australia
- Collection, documentation and nomenclature of naturalised plants
- Systematics and molecular identification (DNA barcoding) of stipoid grasses
- The applications of plant systematic research to biosecurity
- Collection and documentation of Victorian lichens
- Contributing to the Australian Plant Census Working Group
- Identification and nomenclature of the Victorian indigenous and naturalised vascular plants
- Nomenclature of naturalised plants
- Identification of stipoid grasses
- Identification of Victorian lichens
- Molecular identification of stipoid grasses
- Taxonomic revision of Melicytus (Violaceae) in Australia
- A census of the vascular plants of Victoria
- Revising the book Environmental weed invasions in Victoria (Carr et al. 1992), with Geoff Carr and others
Syme, A.E., Udovicic, F., Stajsic, V. and Murphy, D.J. (2013). A test of sequence-matching algorithms for a DNA barcode database of invasive grasses. DNA Barcodes 1, 19–26. doi:10.2478/dna-2012-0002
Chinnock, R.J., Stajsic, V. and Brodie, C.J. (2012). Mesembryanthemum guerchianum Pax (Aizoaceae): a weedy alien species new to Australia. Plant Protection Quarterly 27, 83–88.
Adair, R.J., Neser, S. and Stajsic, V. (2011). Phytophagous organisms associated with the woody shrub Polygala myrtifolia (Polygalaceae) and their potential for classical biological control in Australia. Plant Protection Quarterly 26, 72–80.
Kantvilas, G. and Stajsic, V. (2011). Arthonia banksiae (lichenised Ascomycota) and its synonyms. Muelleria 29, 27–33.
Stajsic, V. (2010). Grevillea victoriae F.Muell. subsp. brindabella, a new subspecies from the Southern Tablelands of New South Wales. Muelleria 28, 18–28.
Last updated 24 Apr 2013