The Friends keep in touch with their Members via
- Free quarterly magazine Botanic News
- Regular eNews bulletins
- Up to date Website
- Facebook page
Autumn 2013 Botanic News - for your free copy JOIN the Friends
Botanic News Magazine
Botanic News, the Friends' quarterly full colour newsletter, is posted FREE to all members in:
- March (Autumn)
- June (Winter)
- September (Spring)
- December (Summer)
Botanic News contains all the latest information about Friends' Events, Plant Sales, Art Classes & Exhibitions, as well as reports on developments in the Gardens, book reviews and other membership information.
Autumn 2013 Botanic News - To receive your free copy of this newsletter Join the Friends now.
What you will find in this quarter's newsletter -
From the President ...
Welcome to the new Director
Calendar of Exciting Autumn Events
The latest news from the Growing Friends and Plant Sales
Find out about learning Botanic Art
Birds in the RBG Melbourne
The Titan Arum flowers
Past issues of Botanic News
- Summer 2012-13(PDF - 1.32 mb), Summer 2012-13 (MS Word - 181 kb)
- Spring 2012 (PDF - 1.27 mb), Spring 2012 (MS Word - 153 kb)
- Winter 2012 (PDF - 1.36 mb), Winter 2012 (MS Word - 163 kb)
- Autumn 2012 (PDF - 1.76 mb), Autumn 2012 (MS Word - 184 kb)
- Summer 2011-12 (PDF 1.32 mb), Summer 2011-12 (Ms Word - 165 kb)
- Spring 2011 (PDF - 984 kb), Spring 2011 (MS Word - 562 kb)
- Winter 2011 (PDF - 882 kb), Winter 2011 (MS Word - 89 kb)
- Autumn 2011 (PDF - 1.02 mb), Autumn 2011 (MS Word - 89 kb)
Each month our Members will receive an electronic eNews sent to them via their emails. These eNews contain the latest information about events, month by month information, reminders and special member opportunities. To receive your eNews make sure we have your up to date email address. You may send your name and email address to email@example.com
The Friends' regularly update their website with the latest events, classes, workshops, exhibitions and nursery open dates. Membership, renewal, gift membership, event booking forms, art classes booking forms, volunteer and donation forms are all available on-line. Information about support given to the Gardens is also available on the Support page.
The Friends now have a fantastic Facebook page containing events that we have planned, photo albums of Friends' activities, Botanic Art plus regular postings of what's on and how to get involved.
Follow the easy link at the top right of this page
The Friends have an Editorial Policy that can be downloaded here:
Last updated 26 Mar 2013